Hi there. I’m a writer and editor living in Brooklyn, N.Y. My work has appeared in publications including Jezebel, Marie Claire, Self magazine, the Hairpin, The Awl, Heeb magazine, the Boston Metro and Laughspin (formerly Punchline magazine), and I have been a frequent contributor to Jewcy. My first play, Headcase, was produced in the 2001 New York International Fringe Festival, and my short story “Clutter” was a semifinalist in the Nimrod Awards. I received my MFA in creative writing from Emerson College. I am currently the managing editor of Life & Style Weekly and am working on my book, Such a Pretty Face. Thanks for stopping by. Follow me on Twitter @carlasosenko.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Now that the reflective Moon is back in your sign it's even ha... More for Libra bit.ly/wvRgyF 11 hours ago
- Welcome to my version of hell. via @intelligencer The Happiest LIRR Car Ever Will Make You Hate Everything nym.ag/11RTkby 1 day ago
- An uncharacteristic emotional meltdown could clear the air of ... More for Libra bit.ly/wvRgyF 1 day ago
- Nothing at all astoundingly depressing about this weather. Nope, not a thing. 2 days ago
- You may be on edge today because it feels as if a storm is on ... More for Libra bit.ly/wvRgyF 2 days ago